Knowing someone can be based on experience. Some simply feel they know by name dropping.
Definition of the word KNOW: to know a person through direct personal experience
Evidence That We KNOW Jesus
The Holy Spirit Lives in You
- When we give our lives to Christ, we immediately receive the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 1:13-14)
- The Spirit is ALWAYS there in you. (Romans 8:9-11)
“The devil and the demons know that the Holy Spirit lives in you.” – Pastor Billy Johnson
You are Growing in Love (1John 4:7-11)
- God put His own love in us.
- Continue to love others.
- Love can mature; grow
“Loving one another is not a suggestion; loving one another is a command.” – Pastor Billy Johnson
John 13:35 – By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.
We Have to Learn to Obey (1John 2:3-6) NLT
- We are always learning to obey.
- We make life adjustments along the way and some adjustments will not be easy.
- Get to a place where you reflectively obey
“We should see some progress where we are growing, we are learning to obey Him.” – Pastor Billy Johnson
John 10:27 – My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Live to please the Lord.