“And Jesus said to them, I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.”
Jesus Christ is the bread of life. In the many scriptures throughout the bible, it is written that he is the light, the good shepherd, the way, the vine, and much more.
The bread represents a staple, something that is essential. With Jesus Christ being the bread of life, He is essential to us. The bread the Jesus give you will do 4 things:
- The bread will re-route the people’s focus.
- The bread will raise your faith, doing so in the physical & the spiritual.
- The bread will reveal what is (Our eternity is fixed).
- The bread will remove our fear of the future.
In our walk with Christ, having Him as a staple in our daily lives, we must also do these 3 things:
- We must accept Christ.
- We must abide in Christ.
- We must advance in Christ.
We can allow Christ to take up residence in us, giving all that we are in Christ. We must move forward in the word, in our relationship with Christ, and adhere to the commands of Christ.
“The scripture becomes a part of your living way.” – Dr. Bishop Brian Hodges.