Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV), For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 (MSG), I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
God has a plan
Everything that is happening now did not catch God by surprise. He has already factored in every detail and aspect of what is going to happen. Please be encourage today because God has a plan! The word “plan” means design intention; therefore, God has design intentions.
God prepares you for the plan
He causes you to be properly postured for what He wants to do and does it from a place of love because He loves you.
God gives you prudence to walk in the plan
Prudence means the ability to make the right decision given all of the circumstances involved.
God uses the phrase “I Will” over and over in Jeremiah 29:10-14.
I will visit you. (Verse 10)
- God is going to make an in-person appointment with you at a specified time.
- What’s going on right now will NOT last forever.
- Begin to get your heart ready for God to visit you.
I will perform My good word toward you. (Verse 10)
- God will cause His good word to come to fruition.
- God has the ability to do anything that He said He would do at any given time.
I will listen to you. (Verse 12)
- When you begin to call and pray, God said, “I will listen to you”.
- Make sure you are calling out to God because He is hearing you.
- Psalm 145:19
- 1 John 5:14-15
I will be found by you. (Verse 13 & 14)
- You have to seek God.
- God will make Himself so obvious that you will know it’s Him.
- Make sure you are seeking God and He will be found.
- Psalm 32:6 NLT
I will bring you back. (Verse 14)
- God will bring you back to the starting point.
- There will be a bounce back.
- Isaiah 43:5-6
“I don’t know how long the Coronavirus is going to last but I do know it has a time limit.” – Pastor Billy R. Johnson