Imagine a jigsaw puzzle with the uneven pieces and put them together. They comprise a picture. Every puzzle has three laws.
- The creator of the puzzle didn’t start with those pieces. He saw the end from the beginning.
- There are no missing pieces. Everything you need for that puzzle is in the box.
- Every piece fits. If it’s not fitting, it’s because you are putting it in the wrong place.
Trust Him. If you only look for him in the good times, you will miss him more often than not. We need the word imbedded in our hearts, because we do not always have the Bible in hand. Psalm 1:11
Do you trust God? Job 13:15
- Job was a blameless and upright man. One who feared God and shunned evil.
- Job was a prosperous man. He owned livestock and was blessed with a large family.
“Faith is a choice, trust is a decision.” Minister Darrell Whitehead
Wherever God is and the saints gather, Satan shows up. God put Job on Satan’s hit list. He volunteered for Job to struggle. Job started getting bad news. All his livestock was stolen or lost. All of his 10 kids died in the same day. His health and strength were stripped from him. Within 24 hours he had lost everything. In spite of that Job never lost his faith in God.
Job’s wife told him to curse God and die. Job said “though he slay me”, when the worse happens I choose to trust God. Real faith is knowing who God is. Many people turn away from God because their faith was not in God in the first place.
“Satan’s test is whether you can trust God or what God can do for you.” Minister D. Whitehead
God does not operate through a formula or system. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. Think of where you may have been or have come from.
Satan told God he had a hedge around Job AND to take his hand off him. God may take his hand off you, but there is still a hedge of around you that protects you.
“The fence is not just to keep stuff out, but to keep you in.” Minister Darrell Whitehead