The Power to Heal
Acts 3:1 – 9
- We see that Peter and John were headed to the temple to pray. Prayeris essential for all of us, as believers.
“When you pray, discernment comes.” – Minister Michelle Jackson
- They also needed Boldness. They literally told him, “Look at us.” Can people see the Jesus on you? We should be bold enough to say, “Look at me.”
- They also needed Confidence. They were confident because of whose they were. They were confident of their relationship with Jesus and that He would answer their prayer.
***What’s interesting is this man had been lame from birth, so he had never learned to walk. Yet upon being healed, he was immediately jumping, leaping, and praising God.***
The Power To Take A Stand
Acts 4:3 – And they arrested them and put them in custody until the next day, for it was already evening.
- Sometimes taking a stand requires facing opposition and enduring Adversity.
- The Holy Ghost has given us the power to stand to Speak Truth to Power.
- He has given us power to Stay Focused on the Assignment.