Who am I? Where did I come from? Why am I here? What can I do while I am here? After death, where am I going?
Jesus encountered people in the marketplace and in the ministry space.
- We must penetrate the ministry space, marketplace and cyberspace.
Not answering five major questions can cause people to be lost.
Who am I?
- This is a question of identity.
Consider 1 John 3:1-2
What is your name?
Consider Genesis 27:18-19 and Genesis 32:24-30
Where did I come from?
- This is a question of source.
Consider Genesis 1:26-28 and Psalm 139:14-17
Why am I here?
- This is a question of purpose.
Consider 2 Timothy 1:8-9
Everything is created with purpose
- Nothing exist without purpose
- Not every purpose is known
- Where purpose is not known, abuse is
Abuse is abnormal use of self, a product or person.
Consider Romans 8:28
Everything is God sent or God use when it is “Called according to His purpose.”
What can I do while I am here?
- This is a question of potential.
Consider Philippians 4:13 “Through Christ”
“Christ is the anointing, the presence and the empowerment of God”
I can do everything I am assigned, empowered and authorized to do.
After death where am I going?
This is a question of ultimate destiny.
The answer to this question is your choice!
NKJ John 3:36 “He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”
NIV John 5:24 “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
- What is your choice, death or life?